Friday, July 18, 2008

hi guys I am back again with few more ways to earn money online!!

I have waisted a lot of time searching for sites that actually pays. I have spent more than a year looking for such sites . Finally I have got some sites and its actually working out.This is actually a good start for a beginners.

Have you all heard about the paid to click sites (PTC)??

let me tell you'll what it is. These are the sites which pay their users to click the ads and view it for the specified number of seconds . The payout is not the same for all the PTC sites.

let me list down some of the minimum payout sites

1. neobux (payout $2)

2. 07bux ($10 also $5 -can choose between them)

3. Thinkbux ($5)

4. seven-bux($1)

If you want to register in these sites ... you need a alertpay account. It is really very easy to create an alert pay account. It is considered to be safe too. You can easily create one by clicking the link below.
JOIN NOW ( alertpay).

hope this info was useful.

1 comment:

Iliana said...

I found your site from mylot. I have a similar one and I am looking for link exchange. My blog is http://ilianaslounge.com and apart from making money tips it also provides free 1 to one coaching. Please have a look and let me know if you are interested so we can exchange links. Thanks
Iliana